Dog Attack Lawyer Bethalto
Dog Attack Lawyer Bethalto. For most Bethalto residents, dogs are a cherished member of the family. Some dogs owners, however, do not properly care for or contain their animals. When a poorly trained dog attacks, the injuries resulting from that dog attack can be serious. Most dog bites are not fatal, but they can leave scars or cause lasting emotional difficulties when dealing with dogs. If you or someone you care for has been attacked by a Bethalto dog and need the advice of a dog attack lawyer, Edmonds Law Firm can help.
Our Bethalto Dog Attack Lawyers understand how traumatizing a dog attack can be. Regardless of who owns the dog or is responsible for it, they can be held liable for the injuries the dog caused to you, they can be held responsible to the fullest extent of the law and for any injuries or financial hardship you may be under because of the dog attack. If you need more guidance regarding your dog attack in Bethalto, or want to know how a lawyer can defend your dog attack claim, call us today at (618) 659-3442 or contact Edmonds Law now.
Dog Bite Lawyer Bethalto – How Prevalent are Dog Attacks?
While dog attacks aren’t as prevalent as other types of accidents or injuries, they can result in serious injuries. Dog Bites and attacks are traumatic, as found by this CDC report on Dog Bites. Dog Attacks and their bites can also lead to serious health complications which include these listed below:
- Rabies – Rabies effects the central nervous system of the dog, and causes them to react erratically and become aggressive. Rabies is fatal, and can be transferred through a bite.
- Capnocytophaga – This bacteria doesn’t harm dogs, but can cause serious infections and sicknesses in humans. People who are already sick and are bit by a dog carrying this disease are at a greater risk of serious illnesses.
- Pasteurella – These infections spread fast, and typically appear within 24 hours after a bite. The wounds become quickly inflamed, and can damage the soft tissue near the area of the dog bite.
- Methicillin – This bacteria is resistant to many antibiotics and can cause sepsis, pneumonia, bloodstream infections, and is commonly known as a Staph Infection.
- Tetanus – This infection does not spread from person to person, and can cause jaw cramping, trouble swallowing, headaches, fever and sweating, any many more health issues.
If you’ve been bit by a dog in Bethalto and have developed serious illnesses or injuries, you need an experienced dog attack attorney to fight on your behalf. Call or Contact the Edmonds Law Firm to receive qualified and experienced legal guidance about your dog attack claim.
Dog Attack Lawyer Bethalto – Get Help
Dog Attacks are are terrifying events that can seriously alter a persons life. No one should be attacked by a dog in Bethalto, but unfortunately, some Bethalto pet owners aren’t as responsible as they should be. Their irresponsibility can lead to their pet being loose and attacking another individual. When this happens, they absolutely should be held responsible to the fullest extent of the law.
If you or someone you love has been bitten by a dog, and need legal assistance holding the pet owner responsible, we can help. Edmonds Law has the experience and knowledge required to successfully pursue dog attack claims in Bethalto, and we can help ensure that you or your loved one gets the representation and legal recovery that you deserve. When you are ready to hold the negligent dog owner responsible, call or contact the Dog Attack Lawyers at Edmonds Law to begin your dog attack claim.