Edmonds Law Office was opened in 2006 by estate planning attorney, Ellen Edmonds. With over twenty-five years of experience, Ellen makes complex estate planning law understandable for her clients. Ellen provides personalized estate planning for individuals and families at a reasonable price, whether they need simple wills, complex trusts, powers of attorney, living wills or other medical directives. Ellen also handles the administration of estates, including probate, trust and guardianship estates, and seeks to keep costs down whenever possible through simplified processes such as small estate affidavits.
If you would like to learn more about estate planning services with Ellen Edmonds, call Edmonds Law Office at (618) 659-3442 or complete our online contact form today!
After years of working separately, Rob Edmonds joined his wife at Edmonds Law Office in 2013. Starting his career as a personal injury lawyer, Rob worked for insurance companies and corporations. This experience gives him a competitive edge as an injury attorney, as he has worked for the other team. Rob now represents victims of personal injury in cases from motorcycle crashes to construction accidents and beyond.
To discuss a personal injury claim with Rob Edmonds, submit our online contact form or call us today at (618) 659-3442!
Why should you choose Edmonds Law Office?
- Backed by over 25 years of experience
- No fees unless you obtain compensation
- Expert guidance throughout the claims process
- Injury lawyers who are compassionate, empathetic, and dedicated
- Free initial consultation to discuss your case
- Customized estate plans that fit your needs
- Minimized estate administration costs
- Personalized wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and other estate plans